fbpx

The official dedication of the San Gorgonio Pass Memorial Hospital took place on March 4, 1951. The 30,000-square-foot hospital included 34 medical and surgical beds and 10 maternity beds. In January, just prior to the opening of the hospital, a group of 40 women met to formulate plans for an organization dedicated to assist the hospital—and the auxiliary was formed in March 1951.

Category