NURSE-FAMILY PARTNERSHIP® IS A COMMUNITY HEALTH PROGRAM THAT TRULY CHANGES LIVES – FOR GENERATIONS TO COME.
The Nurse-Family Partnership program is made for first-time mothers who are less than 28 weeks and it empowers them to transform their lives. The program was formulated to create better futures for mothers and their baby by having an assigned private registered nurse to help first-time mothers succeed.
If you have any questions about the Nurse-Family Partnership Program or are interested in enrolling or learning more about the program please call 1-800-650-5308 , text 951-201-4156 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
WHAT DOES NURSE-FAMILY PARTNERSHIP DO FOR ME?
- Learn how your baby is growing during pregnancy.
- Helps you to have the healthiest and smartest baby.
- Learn what’s happening to your body during pregnancy.
- Recognize when you’re in labor.
- Plan what you need to bring to the hospital.
- Decide how you will feed your baby.
- Prepare what you will need to take care of your baby.
- Discuss how to take care of you and your baby after delivery.